top of page

PUNJAB KINGS VS MUMBAI INDIANS Match 46 Predictions


PUNJAB KINGS VS MUMBAI INDIANS Match 46 Predictions by 11ic Blog

Match Details


Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Time: 7:30 PM IST

Venue: Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali

Live Streaming: 11ic App and Website


Punjab Kings Cricket team is scheduled to take on the Mumbai Indians Cricket Team in the 45th Match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 on Wednesday, May 03, 2023. The match is one of the 74 T20s matches that will be played in IPL 2023. The match is set to be held at the Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, and will begin at 7:30 PM LOCAL time.


The Punjab Kings team will be led by Shikhar Dhawan, a talented and experienced player who has represented India in various international cricket tournaments. On the other hand, Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team, which is known for its explosive batting and impressive performance in previous IPL seasons.


Before the match starts, the toss will take place 30 minutes before the start of the match at 07:00 PM. This will determine which team will bat first and which team will bowl first. The Punjab Kings Cricket team will be looking to put up a strong performance against the Mumbai Indians, who are one of the most successful teams in the history of IPL. With both teams consisting of some of the best players in the world of cricket, fans can expect an exciting and closely contested match.


PUNJAB KINGS VS MUMBAI INDIANS: Prediction and Tips


PBKS Team Reviews


Over the years, the Punjab Kings have participated in several seasons of the Indian Premier League (IPL) tournament with the hope of winning the championship trophy. However, the team has only managed to reach the top four on two occasions - the first time being in 2008, and the second in 2014, where they were the runners-up after losing the final match to Chennai Super Kings.


Unfortunately, in the past four IPL seasons, the Punjab Kings have not performed up to their expectations, finishing in sixth place in each of those years. It's worth noting that in 2022, they did finish in the same position out of ten teams, which is an improvement in a way since the standard number of teams in the tournament is eight.


Despite their lack of success in the IPL, the Punjab Kings remain optimistic about their prospects in future seasons. The team's management and players are determined to learn from their past mistakes and work together to improve their overall performance. With new synergies in place, the Punjab Kings are gearing up to put their best foot forward and make a mark in the upcoming IPL 2023 tournament.


MI Team Reviews


Mumbai Indians (MI) has established itself as one of the most dominant teams in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since its inception. With five IPL titles under their belt, they have surpassed every other team's achievement in the league. The team's consistent performance and relentless pursuit of excellence have earned them a reputation as one of the most formidable opponents in the IPL.


As the IPL 2023 approaches, the Mumbai Indians are eager to continue their winning streak and solidify their position as the top team in the league. The team's confidence is high, and they are determined to claim the coveted IPL trophy once again. To lead the team, the experienced and talented Rohit Sharma has been appointed as the captain, and the team has retained him for a staggering sum of Rs 16 crore. Sharma is a seasoned campaigner and has played a pivotal role in Mumbai Indians' previous triumphs.


Interestingly, Mumbai Indians have made some significant changes to their squad, releasing eight players while retaining 13. This indicates the team's focus on building a cohesive and well-balanced team that can perform at the highest level. With their impressive track record and unwavering determination, Mumbai Indians are all set to make a strong impact in IPL 2023 and continue their legacy as one of the most successful teams in the history of the league.


PBKS vs MI Head-to-Head


In the IPL, Mumbai and Punjab have played against each other 29 times. Mumbai emerged as the winners in 15 of those games, while Punjab won 14 times.


PBKS vs MI Pitch Report


The Mohali pitch is an ideal batting surface where batsmen can play their strokes freely. Despite this, it is also recognized as one of the top locations in the country for fast bowlers. In the early stages of the match, they can be very effective with the new ball due to the amount of bounce on the surface. The use of bouncers could be crucial in this regard.


Weather Report

PUNJAB KINGS VS MUMBAI INDIANS _Weather Report


The toss prediction is that Punjab Kings will win the toss in this match. Please take note that this is just a guess and there is no analysis or report of the toss.


According to past performances and present form, the Mumbai Indians are the most likely team to win the match, with a 60% probability of victory. The Punjab Kings have a 40% chance of winning.


PBKS vs MI Probable XIs


PBKS : Atharva Taide, Liam Livingstone, Matthew Short, Sam Curran (c), Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Harpreet Brar, Shahrukh Khan, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh.


MI : Arjun Tendulkar, Piyush Chawla, Cameron Green, Jason Behrendorff, Timothy David, Rohit Sharma, Jofra Archer, Ishan Kishan, Tilak Varma, Hrithik Shokeen, Suryakumar Yadav.


👉Refer and Earn 200rs🤝

👉Play and claim Loss back offer💸

👉IPL Free Risk Bet💯

4 views0 comments
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page